My fellow Americans



 We are not a people divided. We are a people. State your opinion and I’ll state mine. No yelling , no burning, no looting..that’s not who we are.  

Dear Democrat friends,

Are you ok with the burning down of cities? Looting? Illegal entry by foreign invaders , cancel culture? I need to know  .

What makes us different? What makes us the same? We are Americans, not African Americans or European or Irish Americans... we are Americans. If you’re Black, be black,if you’re  white drink Coke ( now that one is just stupid) read Dr Seuss to your children, buy the original Mr and Mrs Potato Head, say “ he and she”  go to the bathroom according to your parts  stop the stupid!

I’m angry,  our laws are not being enforced. Our people are homeless, but tents are put up for “foreign invaders “  terrorists are getting a free pass from celebrities? They have walks around their houses and armed guards. If they want looting, tell them to invite the looters to their homes! 

Enforce the law. Stand for the constitution and the national anthem! Take off the damn masks I am not calloused  I have close friends that have died if Covid-19... they wore masks! Close the border! Finish the wall!

Take back our Nation! I need you . You need me. If liberty dies it’s because we did nothing .

What can we do? Good question. Call your legislators so many  times that they are afraid of the phone. Do the same to senators, congresspeople, law enforcement, state voter registration offices   Write your representatives until your hands bleed  plant a MAGA flag in your yard  it’s not about a man  it’s about freedom. They tried to silence us January 6th using a pre planned attack! They praise rioters and persecute Dr Seuss .

 Racism is 90 percent farce and propaganda    I don’t judge you by the color of your skin. if you’re  black you aren’t from Africa anymore than I’m from Ireland . We are beautifully colored Americans  Tout your color, whatever it is. Be beautiful from the inside. Value me and I’ll value you  

Be Americans damn it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I believe I can fly, but I’d rather not

Anxiety and Seeds

He’s just having a bad day