You ain’t got Jack?

So, I was at the store tonight and I picked up a candy bar. I noted once again that they were putting names on them, What’s up with that? You know I won’t ever find a Barjeana Coke or candy bar. If you find one, please post a picture, That’s just too weird.

So, anyway, I was mentioning this ever so lightly to a checker at the register and he said, “you know what?” “They don’t have my name either!” I’m  like, “What?” He said, “Yes, my name is Jack? And they ain’t got Jack!” Hence the title of this blog.

I was shocked. I mean, no Jack? What’s up with that?

I hope you have a good day and if you’re name isn’t on a Coke or candy bar, just remember, “They ain’t got Jack!” Lol!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I believe I can fly, but I’d rather not

Anxiety and Seeds

He’s just having a bad day