My outfit matched when I left the house?

Do you ever have one of those days where it feels like it’s been an entire season? Welcome to my world this past Friday. I had it all planned out. It was going to be great! I would start at A, go directly to B ,then C, like clockwork. Bam! It was perfect. How many of you know that nothing is perfect? I headed to A, ended up in D, had to change clothes to go back to section B and never got to  C.

I ended up being a “hostage “ in area D. Nothing was going right. I went to the store three times for something that was pre-ordered. Then upon my third try I get a message saying they ran out of it. So, it was 5:00 and the store that was supposed to have it in the on my first trip no longer had it. There was no other way to get it and the other stores were closed. Really?

I called around to get some help and right before the person on the phone tells me that they can't help me, the lady at the store says “ we just found it!” Then gave it to me, then my car overheated.  I had to turn the car off and sit in the miserable heat. I do mean miserable.   I got my car cooled down and prayed for green lights all the way home. The asphalt magnified the nearly 100 degree temperature and it felt like an oven. Plus I hadn’t slept in over 24 hours... can you hear me screaming just a little?

Thankfully I got home, took a cool bath and corrected the course of the universe.

So as I was driving home from place B I looked at what I was wearing and think, “why in the world did I put these two things together to wear?” Then the thought hit me, “ It matched when I left home!” Therefore,blog title.

My pants had orange and aqua and green and something that looked like teal.  I had matched a navy blue peasant shirt with the pants of many colors.  When I put it together it was dimly lit in my closet and it looked great! (At least in my head).

On my way home I looked more closely. I was actually making a fashion statement. The statement was supposed to be, “ wow I never thought about putting hose two together"... in a positive way  and ended up being “what was I thinking by putting those two things together?" "No wonder people were giving me funny looks".

I am a wardrobe fanatic. Once somebody asked me this question, "Don't you have anything that isn't pretty?" I'm like, "No! Why would I buy something that isn't pretty." Lol!

So, when I got home and realized I was...not quite right...I had to laugh. I hope you do too!

Nothing like a funky wardrobe and a bizarre day to make the world go around!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I believe I can fly, but I’d rather not

Anxiety and Seeds

He’s just having a bad day